B.C. COVID-19 Recovery Benefit:
The B.C. Recovery Benefit is a one –time direct deposit payment for eligible families, single parents, or individuals. Benefit eligibility is based on net income from your 2019 tax return. You must apply to receive the benefit. Applications open December 18th. $1,000 for families with a net income up to
$125,000 and $500 for individuals. Find more information here:
Online applications open Dec. 18 and, starting Dec. 21, phone-based support will be available at 1-833- 882-0020 toll-free, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- For medical info, visit covid-19.bccdc.ca or call 811
- For financial supports for people and businesses, more info here by typing in the following URL (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid- 19-provincial-support/financial- benefits?bcgovtm=20200506_GCPE_AM_COVID_9_NOTIFICATION_BCGOV_BCGOV_EN
- For PHO restrictions, more info here by typing in the following URL (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid- 19-provincial-support/restrictions)
- For seniors looking for additional support, or for those looking to support seniors, call 2-1-1 or visit ca
- For virtual mental health resources, more info here by typing in the following URL (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/managing-your-health/mental-health-substance- use/virtual-supports-covid-19)
COVID 19 B.C. Guidelines Overview
With B.C. being in the middle of the second wave, the Provincial Health Officer recently released new orders that must be followed by everybody.